|Other names||ARCT-021, LUNAR-COV19|
The Arcturus COVID-19 vaccine, commonly known as ARCT-021 and LUNAR-COV19, is a COVID-19 vaccine candidate developed by Arcturus Therapeutics.
Arcturus Therapeutics partnered with Singapore's Duke–NUS Medical School to develop a COVID-19 vaccine. The company also partnered with Catalent, a contract development and manufacturing organization, to manufacture multiple batches of Arcturus' COVID-19 mRNA vaccine candidate.
LUNAR-COV19 clinical trials in humans began in July 2020. On 4 January 2021, Arcturus Therapeutics started phase-2 clinical trials.
Arcturus has entered into development and supply agreements with the Economic Development Board of Singapore and supply agreements with the Israel Ministry of Health for LUNAR-COV19.
- ↑ "Coronavirus: Clinical trials for Singapore's vaccine project could start in August". 15 April 2020. https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/health/clinical-trials-for-singapores-vaccine-project-could-start-in-august.
- ↑ "With Arcturus, Catalent bags another COVID project" (in en-US). Bioprocess Insider. 6 May 2020. https://bioprocessintl.com/bioprocess-insider/facilities-capacity/with-arcturus-mrna-project-catalent-bags-another-covid-vaccine-deal/.
- ↑ Clinical trial number NCT04480957 for "Phase 1/2 Ascending Dose Study of Investigational SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine ARCT-021 in Healthy Adult Subjects" at ClinicalTrials.gov
- ↑ "Arcturus Therapeutics Receives FDA Allowance to Proceed with Phase 2 Study of ARCT-021 (LUNAR-COV19) Vaccine Candidate in the". Bloomberg. January 4, 2021. https://www.bloomberg.com/press-releases/2021-01-04/arcturus-therapeutics-receives-fda-allowance-to-proceed-with-phase-2-study-of-arct-021-lunar-cov19-vaccine-candidate-in-the.
- ↑ "Singapore’s co-developed vaccine candidate is in ‘good shape’ for delivery in 2021". CNBC. November 26, 2020. https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/27/singapore-arcturus-coronavirus-vaccine-candidate-on-track-for-2021-delivery.html.
- ↑ "Singapore Will Get First Claim to Any Successful Arcturus Vaccine". Bloomberg. August 5, 2020. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-08-04/singapore-to-get-first-claim-to-any-successful-arcturus-vaccine.